Tuesday, 12 June 2012

So - epic fail on my photography mission last weekend - namely in that I forgot the memory card for the camera...

In the meantime I've been working on some prints, cleaning up the "bosses" (if that's the right word), perfecting the backing/glue to fix them to, as well as continuing to learn about print registry/pressure/ink...the list goes on.  Here's a sample of work in progress;




I particularly like the mis-matched tangerine/raspberry in this chevron - entirely deliberate - not!  A happy accident at least.


I also decided to run some of the same through my press - initially so i can embellish one of them (the wysteria design) with a vine or some leaves around it) - but actually I quite like the outcome of the koi - I think it works nicely with the water lily and the circles, although both might be over-kill!




No comments:

Post a Comment